101 Tips For Selling Your Home Yourself


101 Tips For Selling Your Home Yourself Download This Ebook
Table of Contents
Category 1: Knowledge is Power 9

Tip 1: Before anything else, grab a powerhouse of knowledge
Tip 2: Be a listener, and be a GOOD one
Tip 3: Basic rule: don’t get locked out of the market because you’ve overpriced your house
Tip 4: What are the ads saying?
Tip 5: Play detective
Tip 6: Read and devour all that you can
Tip 7: Realistically speaking, my house is really worth
Tip 8: Play the real estate game seriously
Tip 9: Get only enough to get you started

Category 2: Know thy Area/Community

Tip 10: Good schools? But of course
Tip 11: It’s the fitness thing, you know
Tip 12: And what about concerts and that kind of thing
Tip 13: Will I fit in the area?
Tip 14: Is there a doctor in the house?
Tip 15: How is the transportation system?
Tip 16: No gossiping allowed
Tip 17: Help, my car’s been snowed in
Tip 18: Cavities?

Category 3: Know thy Abode

Tip 19: Getting to know your house…for the last time
Tip 20: Did you say an in-ground pool?
Tip 21: Put romance back in their lives…
Tip 22: See, this garage door is really simple to operate
Tip 23: I never promised you a rose garden.
Tip 24: You’ll have a roof over your head for the next 25 years
Tip 25: Wow, a home spa
Tip 26: A house that’s safe and sound.
Tip 27: What? No hot water again?
Tip 28: Someone forgot to look up the ceiling

Category 4: Your Motives for Selling: Watch out for the Psychological Effect

Tip 29: Why am I selling?
Tip 30:Not the time to be fickle…
Tip 31: Nostalgia is a strong feeling
Tip 32: I’m in a bind…
Tip 33: My home isn’t a hotel
T34: Listen up, but stay with your convictions
Tip 35: I’m selling, no matter what
Tip 36: Even well-meaning friends can derail you

Category 5: Getting Serious and Getting Ready

Tip 37: Time to go “pro”
Tip 38: The radon test?
Tip 39: This isn’t a multiple choice test
Tip 40: The well’s run dry.
Tip 41: What’s that smell?
Tip 42: Actually, now that you ask…
Tip 43: Show that you mean business
Tip 44: If I were buying this house…
Tip 45: Is there an expert around
Tip 46: It’s the law, sir
Tip 47: You and I are different
Tip 48: Did you inherit these doorknobs from your grandmother
Tip 49: That noise is driving me nuts!
Tip 50: Is this door going to fall on me?
Tip 51: So, how many insects do you have here?
Tip 52: For you or the buyer?
Tip 53: Hold your horses!
Tip 54: I wish you hadn’t done that
Tip 55: Bring in a contractor

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top